Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Work in Progress Wednesday 94

Let me start this by saying it's 1am, I'm very tired and I almost forgot WIPW! Oops...for those that know me, I have a good excuse why I forgot.


THE LOS ANGELES KINGS ARE GOING TO THE STANLEY CUP FINALS!!!!!!


In other news, as I mentioned, it's 1am. I don't have a picture of what I've been working on right now, but I'll get one up ASAP tomorrow morning (my time). I haven't been able to knit a lot lately (since Saturday really) because my Carpel Tunnel in my left wrist has been terrible. :( More on that later, but I'm so sorry to not have had this up at 12am like normal!

ETA: Okay, I'm back and tired! LOL This is what I've been working on!




It's the Multnomah shawl. A few friends of mine who were in Oregon with me all decided to do it since it was named after the Portland county. I'm using yarn I bought on my trip at the fiber show from Alexandra's Crafts! It's 50% merino/50% tencel. I really like it so far!


For those that are new to WIPW, to share your WIPW post with us, just fill out the Mr. Linky below. Despite it saying you must comment, don't feel as if you do. That is something Mr. Linky automatically adds. I just ask you to check out a few of the links posted to see what everyone else is working on and comment there if you can. Everyone loves feedback and a little encouragement on their projects! Also, please link back to this post in your post to get the word out! The more the merrier!


18 comments:

  1. Good night and sleep tight! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not into sport but congratulations. I'm sorry to hear about your wrist, I hope it feels better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope your team does well. Hubby's been watching the hockey too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! I'll have to check back later to see what you're working on besides sleep ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. As a Leaf fan it's almost painful to watch the playoffs- all that good goaltending, agressive forecheck, shot blocking, tape to tape passes - it just goes to show how hopeless the Leafs really are :( But we'll be cheering for you! Hope your wrist feels better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so happy for you on the hockey front, Tami -- congrats to you and your team. My dad and brother-in-law are Rangers fans, so I'm sure I'll be getting play-by-play recaps of the Cup series this weekend.

    May your CT flare quiet down so you can get back to knitting!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on your team making the finals. They really seem unstoppable right now!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope your wrist is feeling better soon

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your post reminds me that I no longer know anything about hockey. Enjoy the playoffs!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love what you are creating ~ beautiful colors and pattern ~ thanks, namaste, ^_^

    You might consider linking up with Magical Monday Meme at my blog for all creative mediums ~ love to have you and all your knitting friends ~ thanks ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oooh, pretty! It looks like a fun project, and I really like the look of that pattern on Ravelry, so I'm excited to see how it'll turn out

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks like it's coming along nicely!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oooh! I think we around the same point in the pattern! I have 2 rows before i hit the lace section!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am so happy for you that the Kings are in the finals. It really is an exciting time when your team is in the Cup Finals. Now to see who they will be playing from the East. When the Pens aren't in the finals, I generally hope for the East to implode on itself.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your shawl is so pretty!! I love that yarn, the colours are just lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Not into sport but am glad your team is in the finals. Sorry to hear about your wrist but thankfully there is an operation for it which has a high success rate. Love the shawl - the design and the colours.

    ReplyDelete